EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
- Assists department head on information security operation by following the bank’s current information security policy and related procedures
- Conduct information security assessment and vulnerability analysis
- Implement controls and solutions to address information security issues
- Support information security activities that help reduce operational IT and information security risks
Years of Work Experience
- 3+ Experience in the financial services industry.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in information security (e.g., vulnerability management, security architecture, DLP tools operation )
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as computer science, MIS, equivalent experience, and/or specialized training
- Experience with risk assessment methodologies.
- Prefer experience with penetration test and vulnerability tools such as NopSec, Nessus, Nitro, Websense.
- Prefer having basic knowledge of information security protocols and industry best practices, network and security components, including firewalls, TCP/IP and other network administration protocols, including their vulnerabilities and solutions required.
- Prefer having Working knowledge of operating platforms, database and sub-system platforms and products.
- Basic knowledge of IT regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Experience with standard desktop tools, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written English; preferred Mandarin but not mandatory
- Ability to analyze and offer solutions to manager(s)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong inter-personal and relationship management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks while meeting deadlines, and work independently
- Attention to details
- Have knowledge and understanding of industry and requirements that pertain to IT risk management and information security
Preferably holds one or more of the following or equivalent certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIA, CRISC.