The Information Security Lead will manage a team of subject matter security experts to architect, design, build and operate the information security infrastructure for both cloud and on-premises environments.
- Interface with senior stakeholders across the Engineering leadership team to proactively interpret risks and priorities, including Platform Engineering Leads, Application Development Leads, the Chief Information Security Officer and the Co-Chief Technology Officers.
- Architect and execute on a multi-year information security technical roadmap to enable a cloud-centric technology platform to support cutting-edge financial innovation
- Lead day-to-day team operations to monitor, troubleshoot, and ensure optimum performance of information security infrastructure
- Lead advanced security analytics efforts for continuous monitoring of the cloud and on-premises technology environments
- Manage relationship with external security vendors, lead vendor assessments, and support incident response and remediation efforts
- Manage, mentor, and train experienced security team to deliver the team’s strategic initiatives in both an engineering and operations standpoint
- 15+ years experience in managing complex, highly technical security infrastructure environments, preferably in Financial Services or related verticals with significant Compliance and Regulatory requirements
- 10+ years experience in architecting, implementing, and managing large-scale cloud security engineering projects in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Master’s Degree in Information Security or Computer Science or Computer/Electrical Engineering, and/or equivalent field experience
- Operate as a Security Architect for the firm and implement a multi-year vision for a target security architecture that includes advanced security technologies, practices, and processes