Office Status: In Office
The candidate must be able to demonstrate basic Information Security and Risk Management skills to perform the following:
- Basic knowledge of Cyber/Information Security and IT Risk Management Functions
- Assist in planning and performing Risk and Control Self Assessments
- Assist in providing Internal Audit Requests and documentation
- Execute assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- Coordinate and interacts with ADC staff to complete assigned tasks
Years of Work Experience
- 1+ Experience in the financial services industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as computer science, MIS, equivalent experience, and/or specialized training
- Basic knowledge of risk assessment methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of operating platforms, database and sub-system platforms and products.
- Basic knowledge of IT regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Experience with standard desktop tools, including Microsoft Office