EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
Develops and conducts training programs for employees of financial organization by performing the following duties.
- Conduct technical training sessions during the process of onboarding new employees. This training is classroom style and via remote training systems.
- Assist employees with help desk calls, on-the-job training, use of computers and software, and refresher training.
- Applicant will be responsible for creating and updating system documentation and special I.T. project documentation where applicable.
- Participate in I.T. projects by testing applications and creating training outlines for implementation.
- Collaborate with fellow I.T. Training team to offer innovative ideas regarding documentation and materials trained.