International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Demonstrates strong understanding of internal audit techniques, regulatory requirements, internal controls, and audit principles.
- Ability to maintain independence and objectivity.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to lead an audit, provide guidance and support to the audit execution team, and control the workflow of the audit.
- Appropriate written and verbal communication skills to support the audit execution team’s delivery of clear and concise workpapers and effective interaction with key stakeholders.
- Exhibits an appropriate level of professional skepticism and encourages their team to do the same.
- Shows initiative and applies critical thinking skills to effectively challenge decisions made by the audit execution team.
- Negotiates and resolves conflict within the audit team and with the audit client.
- Demonstrates an attitude of continuous learning in applicable risk/functional