Our client, a global bank is looking for an Investment Banking Analyst/Corporate Analyst to join their team.
- Support senior staff in the solicitation and execution of investment banking assignments, including DCM(bonds and loans), ECM, and M&A advisory.
- Primary coverage sectors are (but not limited to) Healthcare, shipping, energy and technology.
- Creating client pitches.
- Assisting in the preparation of term sheets, offering memoranda and other presentations.
- Staying fully abreast of relevant market developments
- Preparing internal transaction memos, client reports, deal files.
- Work effectively as part of a global IBD team.
- Develop/maintain good relationships with bank colleagues/other financial institutions.
- Undergraduate degree(min)
- Strong credit and financial modeling skills.
- Excel skills.
- General knowledge of U.S. capital markets.
- 1-2 years working experience working in a corporate or investment bank.