- Review Private Investor Reports at various cutoff dates throughout the month, make necessary corrections before mailing or transmitting information and funds to the investor.
- Review and process all modifications, renewals changes for Mortgage and CRE accounts.
- Process all ACH payment accounts.
- Manually process customer payments to match officer payment arrangements.
- Balance P&I and T&I Bank Accounts, complete all required Custodial Reconciliation Forms.
- Request checks and wires daily for payment to Private Investors on loan payoffs. Remit breakdown advice and funds to investor.
- Review and reconcile remittance reports for Loans Serviced by Others.
- Post Teller (Daily cash collected from mortgage payments, deposited into Investor Bank Accounts).
- Post Home Equity daily cash balancing Excel spreadsheet.
- Approve various deposits for Investor Accounting, Home Equity and Private Investor accounts.
- Backup for other functions in the Investor Accounting Department and other duties that may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Accounting software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software