EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in the design and execution of the Bank’s IT audit program including audits of IT systems, applications and operations and the attendant risk undertaken in the line of business and control functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 7 years of experience with IT Risk and/or IT Audit
- Experience in financial institutions is required, banking industry experience is preferred while experience in consulting is a plus
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with ability to present complex and sensitive issue to senior management are required
- Ability to build rapport with internal stakeholders and examiners is required.
- Experience in ensuring documentary sufficiency of analytical procedure to support audit standards and bank regulatory expectations is required
- Experience as a bank examiner, auditor, consultant or compliance professional