The Security and Forensics Engineer will be part of a team responsible for Information Security, as well as the end-to-end implementation and day to day operation of the Bank’s eDiscovery and Data Retention processes.
Responsibilities include assisting in organizing and maintaining Electronically Stored Information (ESI) and other litigation documents to ensure best practices and compliance with requirements for document preservation in all litigation practice group engagements, and assisting with and maintaining databases to provide support to the region for all E-Discovery projects.
- Collection, processing, review, analysis, and production of ESI in the Bank’s systems and working with various stakeholders and vendors involved
- Assist in creating and maintaining a systemized Data Retention and eDiscovery program including relevant policies and procedures
- Assist in implementing a comprehensive end to-end eDiscovery process and addressing key areas that can create gaps in the eDiscovery process.
- Assist and coordinate document production where needed, and understand key concepts of electronic discovery
- Use expertise and hands on experience with E-Discovery tools to provide technical solutions for managing data.
- Organize and Maintain documents and evidence in both hard copy and electronic form
- Create reports to track electronic discovery processing and production as well as data retention and legal holds
- Design processes and establish workflow to support efficient document reviews.
- Manage and operate case management tools as needed
- Work to accurately and efficiently ensure the timely production of documents and electronic evidence collections, as well as the quality of content
- Manipulate data load files between various platforms to assure quality and cost efficiency of document review projects and document management.
- Work among a high-performing and collaborative team in supporting eDiscovery and Data Retention needs.
- Collection Planning and Implementation
- Data Processing and Production
- eDiscovery Legal Framework and Obligations
- Scripting in Python/Bash/PowerShell
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel with emphasis on data analytics (including Pivot Tables, Lookups, Nested formulas etc.) and other Microsoft Products (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Database knowledge – SQL queries
- Experience with banking and financial regulations
- Experience with data warehousing
Nice to haves:
- FIS Application Suite
- Knowledge of Relativity and other litigation software, such as Concordance and LAW preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Security and Compliance Center, Commvault and other eDiscovery tools
- Strong working knowledge of forensics and electronic discovery.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both eDiscovery technical teams and non-technical business leaders and team player
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to work independently, exhibit professionalism and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must possess good judgment in making decisions and be creative in solving problems.