- Responsible for the monitoring, analyzing, and documenting suspicious activities
- Responsible for the continuation of OFAC duties in the absence of the Assistant OFAC Office
- Investigate, analyze, and document suspicious activity alerts generated in TM.
- Responsible for preparing SAR.
- Monitor and manage high risk customers.
- Escalate potential suspicious activity to the TM Team leader.
- Responsible for reviewing and clearing alerts for possible OFAC match.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining branch OFAC approval list.
Patriot Officer Management
- Review and clear results of customer database check in Patriot Officer for possible OFAC match daily.
- Perform independent OFAC testing when OFAC list is updated and perform monthly reconciliation of OFAC updates to ensure independent testing is completed.
- Review and clear results of possible OFAC match submitted from branches and departments.
- Review and clear payments from/to high risk jurisdictions.
- Escalate potential matches to OFAC Officer for proper disposition.
- Maintain bank-wide OFAC suspect hit clearance control log.
- Maintain bank-wide OFAC approval list.
- Responsible for performing semi-annual Trade Finance Monitoring.
- Responsible for performing nonresident alien (NRA) monitoring.
- Maintain Trade Finance Monitoring reports.
- NRA Account Monitoring Review Report.