Our client is one of the largest securities firms and investment banks in the nation. They provide innovative financial solutions through their Wealth Management, Capital Markets, Futures and Advanced Clearing & Prime Services divisions. The New Accounts Department has an immediate need for a KYC Analyst.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct KYC due diligence on new and existing clients in connection with onboarding and KYC refresh & reassessment
- Ensure client vetting data and document processing comply with applicable AML/BSA regulations
- Perform basic, additional and enhanced due diligence (EDD) KYC reviews for new and existing clients
- Perform OFAC and adverse-media screening and determine appropriate compliance action based on information available
- Perform other due diligence processes by researching/ gathering client information utilizing online sources such as Customer Website, Regulator Website, Google Search, Google Maps, and Lexus Nexus
- Maintain accurate and complete files for all reviewed client documentation
- Perform other tasks and duties as required and assigned
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant KYC experience
- Experience with Wealth Management and Institutional clients is a plus
- Knowledge of regulations such as the Bank Secrecy Act, including the USA PATRIOT Act, OFAC sanctions program, etc.
- Strong knowledge of KYC for Wealth Management clients and Institutional clients
- Self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills