EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
The CTO Security Engineering organization is responsible for delivering technical solutions that keep the Bank’s Information Assets secure. The organization provides control solutions for the infrastructure security architecture across the Bank and adapts a rich set of security solutions to arising customer and regulatory needs.
As part of this mission, the global Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) platform is seeking a Lead Data Security Engineer that will act as a Subject Matter Expert for design, implementation, deployment and Level 3 engineering support for operational management of Endpoint and Cloud security solutions
The Data Security Engineer should be experienced in system architecture, design, engineering and deploying data security applications over multi/hybrid environment that includes on premise and public Cloud – Google or Azure. The professional should be comfortable in playing a lead role towards the evolution of technology deployments across global footprint. An ideal professional should be proficient in leading the engineering of endpoint solutions over Operating systems such as Linux, Windows, and Mac endpoints and on Virtual infrastructure. The Bank is a vibrant environment that allows the professional to explore the latest industry leading technologies as well as be part of the Cloud migration currently underway.
As a Level 3 Technical lead key responsibilities are below:
- Responsible for the design, deployment, and configuration of endpoint security solutions that enable data security
- Provide Level 3 engineering support to Operations for troubleshooting complex issues that cause poor user experience with the software, client platforms and configurations
- Be technically proficient with vendor tools and collaborate with vendor to identify and resolve gaps in vendor solutions/platform technologies and knowledge of ALM test suite and automation of test scripts to execute testing at scale for CASB or endpoint agent
- Partner/communicate with stakeholders and other engineering functions (network and endpoint) to ensure capability meets technical roadmap and strategy
- Assist in developing long-term strategies around securing our endpoints. Lead planning and deployment of major upgrades or patches for Data Security applications, endpoint agents
- Work proficiently with minimal supervision, collaborate with stakeholders to solve various audit issues and demonstrate well-organized, thorough and effective oral/written communication skills and provide consultancy on effective data leakage prevention strategies
Your Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field or equivalent experience/certification
- Minimum in information technology experience, with experience in data security on premise and/or public Cloud environments.
- Experience in either implementing or integrating with Network Infrastructure (Web Proxies, Firewalls etc), Network Security protocols and Encryption (TLS/HTTPS/SSL etc) experience with other Endpoint Security technologies such as Symantec DLP products, CASB products such as Netskope, Z Scaler, MCAS Etc
- Experience with administration of multiple Operating System platforms – Windows, Linux, Mac and Oracle command line
- Experience in automated testing using tools such as ALM and automated test framework, to test solutions and certify for deployment and experience in creating, managing and maintaining endpoint protection security policies in a large, complex environment
- Current information security certification, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CCNA and in-depth experience of industry leading technologies for Cloud data security management and endpoint security including system architecture, infrastructure design (servers, databases, application, endpoint agent, OS), global resilience and infrastructure management
- Basic programming or scripting knowledge to automate. OOP preferable such as powershell, vbs, c#, java, python etc)
- Ability to create technical documentation in English for Key Operating Procedures along with design diagram experience (visio, ppt, etc)