The Liquidity Risk Management function is responsible for reporting on liquidity and funding risks that affect the entities within the bank’ Operations, as well as ensuring compliance with Enhanced Prudential Standards (EPS) liquidity requirements for Foreign Bank Organizations (FBOs). He/she will work as part of a team in the production and continuous maintenance and enhancement of the Complex Institution Liquidity Monitoring Report (FR 2052a) for the consolidated U.S. Operations. This is a highly collaborative role that requires liaising with the Enterprise Project Management Office and Systems Development Unit to develop new data quality and reconciliation standards. Candidate will also be expected to liaise with other areas of the firm, including Treasury and Finance, to understand drivers behind large variances in positions.
- Maintain and enhance current FR 2052a reporting processes from the enterprise database
- Assist in developing business rules and controls to identify potential data issues
- Drive regional liquidity rule application, interpretation, engaging Risk and Regulatory Policy to provide solutions in relation to regulatory reporting.
- Conduct production reporting of the FR 2052a report, using liquidity risk expertise and knowledge of each reporting entity’s business to validate reported figures; reporting frequency is monthly, but migrating to daily
- Liaise with groups such as Audit, Data Management, Finance, Treasury, and I.T. to ensure end-to-end completeness of Liquidity reporting from team.
- Perform UAT testing and provide sign-off on all matters related to system enhancements/upgrades for 2052a reporting.
- Develop and maintain internal policy interpretation and implementation related Procedures for team that highlights all aspects of 2052a reporting.
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience in a treasury department, liquidity risk management function, or information technology for treasury/liquidity risk management
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial products, liquidity risk reporting, and liquidity risk regulation including:
o FR 2052a report and familiarity with the LCR
o Balance sheet and asset liability management
o Regulation YY, Enhanced Prudential Standards for Foreign Banking Organizations (FBOs)
- Excellent data handling skills, including querying in MS SQL Server
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Bachelor’s degree required; finance or accounting degree preferred.