- Confirm closing dates, location, documentation, and funds due at closing with borrowers.
- Maintain open communication with team members and team leader.
- Address inquiries from clients, borrowers, agents and internal staff professionally and in a timely manner.
- Ensure loan closing requirements are being met in a timely manner, coordinate with closing attorneys to track monitor progress.
- Secure closing documents are in line with loan approval.
- Review and clear violations with coordination with closing attorney.
- Review of Title Commitment for clearance.
- Responsible for closing documents in accordance with state requirements.
- All other duties as assigned by management.