EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
Regulatory Reporting Processes:
➢ Wing-to-Wing coordination of the processes involved in the collection, aggregation, creation, and submission
of CUSO Regulatory Reports to the coordinating teams.
➢ Partner with the stakeholders and data providers across the Branch to ensure seamless daily, monthly, and
quarterly reports production process.
➢ Coordinate with the Enterprise Data Management (EDM) team to identify and incorporate key regulatory
reports data elements in the enterprise data governance and data quality process.
➢ Responsible for the RFI processes, reconciliation, adjustment, and updates required to minimize data quality.
➢ Execute required FR2052a controls on the production, aggregation, and consumption layers.
➢ Work with business groups to create responsibility matrices for end to end processes involved in the FR2052a
➢ Partner with IT Group to implement required controls and process enhancements for CUSO regulatory
➢ Partner with RFI providers to prepare the FR Y-15 report monthly and quarterly.
CUSO Level Regulatory Report Liaison:
➢ Preparation and review of regulatory schedules to ensure timely and error-free submission
➢ Work with the coordinating teams to document alignment requirements and identify required steps to
➢ Represent CUSO Regulatory Reporting team as an SME on the CUSO level working group as
well as internal working.
➢ Manage the FR2052a submission process
➢ Act as liaison between report stakeholders and coordinating teams in the reconciliation of
inconsistencies or any other data/process anomalies.
➢ Serve as SME for Liquidity Regulatory report and all other future state regulatory reports as deemed in scope.
➢ Represent the Regulatory Reporting team on regulatory reporting process enhancements projects across the
➢ Work with internal Regulatory Reporting team (Accounting).
➢ Identify key trends and metrics on data quality issues and report on them, on a monthly basis to key
• 4+ years’ professional experience in the creation and management of Regulatory Reporting processes.
• Ability to troubleshoot regulatory reports’ data and process issues.
• Working knowledge of financial products and services.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Vizio skills is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, and the ability to present data/findings.
• Programming skills with SQL, Visual Basic is desirable.
• Strategic thinker with independent execution capabilities and a collaborative working style
• Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders as well as Information Technology partners to build
• Presentation skills and ability to prioritize and manage issues to resolution.
• Strong ability to think through complex issues and identify the “what”, “why” and “who” of pertinent questions