International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Provide hands-on risk management technical skills and knowledge of risk management regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Participate in group-wide projects and support timely risk management project implementations.
- Solve complex issues by troubleshooting and using problem-solving skills
- Help streamline the Market and Liquidity Risk Analysis processes
- Assist in the management of daily liquidity risk reporting workflow
- Knowledge of pre-existing and new regulatory guidance related to the business, such as Enhanced Prudential Standards/Reg. YY
- Liaise with Treasury, Technology, and Combined U.S. Operations (CUSO) teams as needed and respond to various ad-hoc requests
- Help implement risk policies and procedures, reporting and governance to effectively control the inherent risks of the bank operations, including the application of regulatory guidelines and best practices
- Perform stress tests and review stress scenarios and assumptions for market and liquidity risk
- Prepare monthly market and liquidity risk materials for senior management and risk committees Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by management
- Banking industry experience in Risk Management and/or Treasury, particularly in Market Risk or Liquidity Risk or related areas
- Basic knowledge of risk management concepts, such as Value at Risk (VaR), risk sensitivities, stress testing and scenario analysis
- Excellent problem solver with demonstrated troubleshooting ability, along with solid collaboration skills to work with various stakeholders for timely resolutions
- Clear and effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt and grow quickly in a new environment
- Technical skills such as SQL, VBA, or MS Access in conjunction with excellent knowledge of MS Excel functions.
- Experience building and maintaining EUC tools is preferred
- Knowledge of various products such as fixed income, derivatives, foreign exchange, futures, loans, and options.
- Understanding of principals of liquidity risk management and related U.S. and Japanese regulations
- Managerial skills in managing projects, initiatives, and implementing regulatory requirements
- Experience with IT, front office, middle office and/or back office activities within Banking and Capital Markets