- Develop, lead and maintain a high performing team responsible for the testing and monitoring program;
- Drive innovative change throughout the testing program by developing and implementing leading edge, transformative ideas for testing automation, data analysis, and visualization of risks and test results;
- Manage the development and implementation of testing methodology and procedures and the development and/or enhancement of test scripts that correspond to the scope of the engagement, including (but not limited to): identifying documentation and testing standards, defining results criteria/classification and reporting templates, determining review and supervision requirements, setting the calendar change management and approval process, and ensuring a closed loop process for quality assurance for overall process improvement;
- Liaise with testing team leads, who are responsible for second line test execution across the company – taking into consideration their feedback and suggestions on program operations and maintaining a productive working relationship;
- Monitor regulatory activities and industry developments to identify trends and emerging issues that may have an impact on the Bank and the compliance testing program.
- Oversee the tracking and validation of the implementation of remedial actions by the business units to verify that compliance issues or weaknesses in controls as identified during testing are remediated.
- Assess trends from quality assurance activities and provide coaching to test team leads or additional training as needed;
- Interact with internal and external auditors and compliance leaders, as well as business leaders;
- Maintain organizational and professional ethical standards, while monitoring compliance with testing program procedures; and
- Promote and foster an environment that adheres to our Corporate values.