Investment Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (4-5 days in office per week)
Salary: $275,000 – $325,000
- Identifies and influences strategic direction to increase efficiency, effectiveness, accuracy, and timeliness across BCDAD Anti-Fraud department core activities to deliver strong partnership and customer experience and ensure integrated into overall business strategies.
- Develops long term Anti-Fraud Risk Program strategies assessing both internal needs and industry trends to deliver best-in-class programs.
- Manages complex anti-fraud risk projects to ensure risks are appropriately mitigated and regulations adhered to and acts as subject matter expert on relevant regulations and policies.
- Monitors industry and legislative developments and continuously updates programs to ensure they are competitive and effective.
- Monitors and advises on management of risk requirements within the defined risk appetite. Including monitoring of Anti-Fraud transaction processing team and application.
- Ensures monitoring rules are regularly review and updated, adjust rule parameters according to analysis results and puts forward system modification requirements to the respective staff, and ensuring testing is complete.
- Ensures Data Model document are updated frequently to ensure system is fine-tuned and meeting screening requirements in accordance with RMDAD.
- Ensure dedicated staff assigned to real-time monitoring of fraud alerts get all proper closure and proper alert disposal comments are assigned to alerts, alerts are confirmed with customers, avoid fraud losses, and ensure that follow-up actions are taken