At Madison-Davis, we believe that people shouldn’t settle for having a job; they should have their dream job. Our staff has had the opportunity to service the Financial Services industry to this end since 1982, working with Commercial & Investment Banks, Fortune 500 Companies, and Hedge Funds. Madison-Davis has helped over 1,000 companies find the perfect candidate for their open roles and over 10,000 applicants find their ideal career opportunity.
We’re currently seeking an Entry-Level Marketing Associate to join our expanding team in our new New York City office. This is a tremendous opportunity to start your career in Executive Recruiting during one of the most prosperous times the industry has seen. Help our Executive Recruiting team locate talent by performing online searches and passing candidates to the recruiting team. When a candidate you find is placed, you’ll not only be rewarded with a sense of achievement in helping a company and candidate find a perfect fit, but you’ll also receive a commission in addition to your salary. If you’re interested in Recruiting, Human Resources, Sales, or Marketing, this could be the job you’ve been waiting for.
A Day in the life:
- Working with Executive Recruiters to search for top industry talent
- Providing direct sourcing support which includes engaging, assessing, and activating executive level talent for our clients
- Searching, sourcing and recruiting ideal candidates utilizing our extensive database, job boards, LinkedIn and direct sourcing/referrals.
- Implementing innovative sourcing techniques to develop diverse talent pools of executive level talent
- Creating lead lists for recruiting and managing directors.
- Inputting candidate data into internal database
- Developing industry knowledge to gain competitive edge
- Support Marketing Manager in optimization of jobs posted online
- Bachelors Degree (recent graduates encouraged to apply)
- Office experience preferred (but not required)
- Patience and persistence to conduct long detailed searches
- High sense of urgency and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn to become a subject matter expert
- Competitive Entry-Level salary
- Uncapped commission on candidates placed
- Health Insurance (including Dental and Vision)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401k (with match)
- Flexible Hybrid Work Schedule (4 days in office, 1 day remote)