Apply for the MD, Senior Credit Officer- Financial Institutions position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: Up to $300,000
• Supervisory responsibility for the FI team including recruitment, training, and day to day management of team
• Ensure that credit risks originated and managed by the FI team are properly assessed, measured, and managed at
origination and as part of an on-going monitoring framework.
• Contribute to the definition of the Bank’s credit policy guidelines and overall risk appetite.
• Identifying and understanding emerging risks in partnership with the business to ensure that these risks are well
understood and adequately mitigated.
• Remain aware of the regulatory environment, its developments and application with ongoing contribution to related
regional governance including policies and procedures. Ensure that the team understands and complies with
applicable policies and procedures.
• Participate in various projects to enhance governance and comply with evolving regulatory requirements.
• Participation in New Product Committees to understand new business initiatives to ensure all relevant credit risks
have been identified and that the related necessary governance is in place.
• Foster a strong partnership with the business.