Fixed Income Senior Application Developer
LocationNew York (Midtown), NY
- Work closely with Technical Lead to ensure resolution of specific set of prioritized issues within agreed timelines
- Liaise with Technical Lead and Application Development team to ensure knowledge of relevant Natixis systems; ensure all work completed in line with AppDev principles and constraints
- Gather, understand, and analyze user requirements and use that to drive technical solutions
- Implement, test, release and maintain/support the software solution in line with the agreed upon specifications
- Escalate any delays or roadblocks to Technical Lead as soon as encountered
- Liaise with Business Analysts/ Tech Lead as required, to ensure functional documentation can be finalized for solutions designed
- Conduct and document Integration testing for all solutions as required
- Liaise with users to ensure UAT is conducted, finalized and signed off
- Support and Maintenance of existing systems, including troubleshooting applications, databases, and batch processes as needed.
- Provide guidance to more junior staff within the team
- Take ownership of medium to large scale projects
- Minimum 5-year experience in implementation in the Finance industry
- Deep knowledge on the Summit trading platform from Finastra/Misys
- Must be familiar with products traded on Fixed Income, Treasury and Credit business.
- Must be familiar with Summit STP services for Front Office and back office as cashflows, accounting, operations and settlements workflows.
- Strong understanding of Finance and Risk business
- Understanding of Regulatory Reports
- Deep IT knowledge, the successful candidate must be able to review source code, write and execute SQL queries (Sybase, Oracle and SQL Server) and read/understand a script (Windows and Unix as Bash, Perl, Python)
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, C++, C#, Infragistics, Tomcat, XML, XSLT, Excel VBA
- Ability to analyze complex problems, with strong attention to detail and ability to provide solutions to problems.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment on multiple applications
914-524-0301 ext 124