EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
OPEN TO REMOTE
Currently seeking an organized individual to join our team as a .C# .Net / MS SQL Server Developer.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with a team whose charter is to build and deploy an advanced next generation web-based ERP system. You will be developing new forms and procedures as well as enhancing and modifying existing ones.
The candidate should be passionate about delivering high quality work in a reliable, repeatable fashion and appreciate the need for a great user experience.
If you’re an ambitious, motivated techie, who has an understanding of business processes, looking to be a part of a growing company that is positioned to change the face of Distribution software, we’ve got the perfect position for you.
- 4+ years in developing applications using:
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Kendo UI, ADO.Net and Jquery is a big plus.
- A college degree is required, preferably in Computer Science or a related area.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English are also an important part of this job.
As an application developer, you will be part of our team that develops cutting edge software solutions using Visual Studio, C#, and Microsoft SQL Server. You will work with our designers, software testers, technical documenters, and help desk professionals to create programs and systems of the highest quality. At times, you may work with clients directly to best understand their particular needs and provide support.
- Participate directly in the complete SDLC, working closely with Design and QA teams
- Gain a thorough understanding of the product, requirements, and key functionality
- Develop, test and deliver applications and components of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution
- Integration through web services and APIs and the common standards such as XML, JSON, Rest etc
- Develop, test and debug code
- Strong analytical and problem solving traits
- Ability to work independently but also a good team player
- Strong communications skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Passion about delivering strong customer value and experience
- Ability to show initiative and take a proactive approach to work.