EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
This position works closely with our product owners, leads, architect and engineers across teams to build a web portal & REST API using C#, .NET Core, Angular 8+, Typescript, RDBMS and Kafka. The role will work with our web development teams to design and implement new services that utilize our substantial data assets (spanning three websites, millions of unique visitors per month, and +80,000 listed software products) for internal systems as well as client and consumer-facing products.
Why you will want to come to the office everyday:
- Support the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements.
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures such as databases, large scale data processing and API.
- Perform hands-on development and provide thoughtful code reviews.
- Develop, test and support applications and services using C#, .Net Core, Angular 8+, Sql Server, Kafka and others.
- Engage with the business in requirements analysis, leading to high-quality user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Partner with the business stakeholders, peers, IT groups and communicate effectively.
- Conduct Proof of Concepts for testing business ideas.
- Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency, and quality.
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology.
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools and best practices.
- Must have full stack experience using C#, .NET Core, Angular 8+ or React or Vue and Relational Databases. Kafka experience is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to work with onsite and offshore teams.
- Should have built and used a REST API.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure and background building containers using docker and deploying using kubernetes is a plus.
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the IT organization (infrastructure/test/back office groups).
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced AGILE-SCRUM environment.
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Strong desire to improve upon their skills in software development, frameworks and technologies.