- Provide daily operations and support for campus and test network environment.
- Able to provide network devices software version analysis and perform software upgrade when necessary.
- Respond, Follow Up, and Complete tickets for users, vendors and carrier events.
- Maintain and support the network system including but not limited to the following tasks: cabling and labeling job in IDF or MDF, installing the equipment and updating the documents
- Configure and test network equipment for branches throughout America.
- Develop, update and perform network capacity review, network devices baseline check and network devices backup job.
- Provide daily operations and troubleshooting support for voice and video conferencing systems.
- Perform peer review of configurations scheduled for deployment.
- Proactively monitor the network environment to ensure network optimization using tools such as Solarwinds.
- At least 5 years network engineering experience required.
- The candidate with CCNP certification is preferred, CCNA is required, or equivalent level of knowledge.
- 3-5 years of experience with Juniper and Cisco hardware and software, experience with Checkpoint and Huawei are preferred.
- Hands on experience with Cisco collaboration components, like Jabber, CUCM, etc. is required.
- Expertise with IP routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP.
- Ability to occasionally adjust work schedule to meet business needs.
- Verbal/Reading/Writing in English is required, and Verbal/Reading/Writing in Mandarin is preferred.
- Have good communication skills to ensure the good cooperation with other related departments.