International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (2 days per week)
Salary: $80,000 – $150,000
- Ensure screening is in line with OFAC/EU and all other applicable sanctions laws and regulations.
- Oversight of Technology and Operations teams on issues related to sanctions screening and list management including tuning, analytics and data governance.
- Liaise with Group Compliance and Technology teams on sanctions screening issues, including list management, rules, and good guys.
- Proactively identify regulatory compliance and/or operational issues and implement solutions to improve control environment.
- Recommend opportunities for tuning the sanctions screening lists with rules and good guys, and develop structure for ongoing reviews of interdiction lists.
- Proactively represent US Sanctions Compliance in all initiatives to implement or upgrade sanctions screening software
- Execution of enhancements of processes and procedures with a commitment to consistency and successful implementation within the set targets and deadlines.
- Manage multiple projects and meet timely deadlines.
- Identify potential screening gaps and develop implementation plans to address them.
- Develop and prepare key metrics for daily and monthly oversight and reporting to senior management.
- Participate in special projects in support of the US Sanctions Compliance program.
- Assist with coordination of materials for internal and external OFAC/sanctions-related regulatory examinations.