Office Status: Hybrid
Duties and Responsibilities
- The main role of the Office Assistant is to act as support for the Administrative Manager.
- Accounting duties may include data entry of payables into Quickbooks, assistance with obtaining employee expense reports each month and audit of expense reports.
- The daily activities of the office assistant may include answering the phone and filing.
- Maintaining office supply inventory.
- Additional administrative duties may include working on special projects for other members of the team, updating client contracts.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); QuickBooks is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company