- Responsible for documentation and testing of ISBDD’s Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSA) and Key Risk Indicators (KRI).
- Control and maintain ISBDD-BDG & FFG’s policies and procedures and ensure they are in compliance with regulatory requirements, industry standards and branch and head office requirements.
- Control, monitor and track audit or examination related matters; liaise between our division and other internal groups, auditors or regulators
- Responsible to coordinate for all new product related matters (such as market research, system feasibility, accounting treatment, internal and external workflow and legal documentation).
- Plan and manage projects and work with other PMOs in preparing test scripts and test cases and coordinate UAT with the team.
- Be able to understand and prepare Business Requirement Definition (BRD) for projects.
- Identify group’s business needs and determine/propose necessary action to be taken.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree (Business, Finance or related curriculum)
- At least 4 to 6 years of work experience in the field of risk control for the task related to loan.
- Technical Skill / MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio and others
- Strong and open communication skills both verbal and writing
- Must be self-motivated, responsible and result-oriented and shows flexibility in dealing with changing situations
- Ability to work independently and lead others
- Flexible to work overtime based on business needs