Financial Services Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: Up to $150,000
- Provide thought leadership for ORM program enhancements in accordance with the enterprise-wide risk framework
- Monitor Framework adherence and develop tools/communicate requirements to key stakeholders to ensure adherence with ORM policies, procedures and best practices
- Update ORM related policies and procedures and other requirements to respond and adhere to new and existing regulatory guidelines and initiatives
- Interface with key stakeholders and Senior Management Committees
- Interface with internal auditor and external regulators and develop detailed responses
- Partner with area subject matter experts and executive management to ensure organizational ORM governance
- Identify and appropriately escalate operational risks that exceed risk appetite.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements to deliver increasing operational efficiencies
- Works with business units to establish, maintain and continuously improve risk management capabilities.
- Facilitates and participates in enterprise-wide risk assessments and recommendations.
- Conducts risk management education and training as appropriate.
- Collaborate with business units to minimize operational issues emanating from client which could lead to incomplete settlement or market disruption
- Lead projects in co-ordination with Operational Risk team to enhance the ORM frameworks and assist with implementation of best practices
- Provide strong thought leadership and drive the value proposition of the ORM program across the company and with senior leadership engagement in NYC/LDN