Financial Services Client
Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $75,000 – $90,000
- Act as single point of contact in ORM for assigned 1st Line business units.
- Work with business partners to facilitate the completion of business risk and control self-assessments and targeted operational risk reviews. Provide independent and credible challenge to 1st Line’s risk and control self-assessment (RCSA).
- Provide 2nd line challenge to business partners with their risk identification of process / control related issues which may surface during the completion of the risk self-assessment or though actual operational risk incidents. This includes the root cause analyses for risk events and provide 2nd line challenge and recommendations for improvements to prevent risk events from re-occurring.
- (Co-)Lead 2nd Line representation at Continuous Monitoring Meetings for assigned 1st Line business units.
- Assist ORM Lead in driving the culture of engagement, teamwork and accountability.
- Assist Operational Risk team in preparing reports to the CLS Risk Committee and Executive Management Team.
- Support refinements of the ORM frameworks.
- Work in close co-ordination with members of the broader ORM and ERM team to support and lead initiatives that provide for an effective and a forward-looking Operational Risk Management Framework
- Analyse and identify trends in the key risk indicators reported to Risk Management.