International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- Execute payroll function in accordance with the Branch’s practices as well as compliance with payroll and audit standards, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enter and maintain accurate employees’ data in ADP Workforce Now and process the full cycle of payroll timely.
- Reconcile payroll accounts and related reports as applicable on a semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Proactively analyze payroll data, leverage ADP’s functionality to streamline workflow and drive continuous improvement processes.
- Generate standard reports and develop ad-hoc reports as requested using the ADP system.
- Perform regular payroll audits to ensure the availability of complete and accurate payroll data.
- Respond to employee inquiries of payroll related matters and as applicable benefits programs.
- Provide ADP system trainings and other payroll/benefits related education for employees and managers as necessary.
- Manage Suspense Accounts to ensure accuracy, timely reconciliation, and reporting.
- Troubleshoot ADP system and related process issues, investigate for resolution, and escalate as needed.
- Serve as a primary back up to the Benefits team. Process invoice payments in Polar and TRIPP, data entry to various benefits portal for enrollments/changes/terminations of employees, COBRA or Health Insurance premium invoicing, benefits administration, etc.
- Maintain record keeping in accordance with the Branch’s record retention policy and procedures as well as compliance with applicable laws. Keep logs, payroll, timecards, tax, and other related documents, including personnel records; and lead to coordinate archiving records for offsite storage.
- Perform other duties as required by the Manager and HR Management. Filing; assist with HRG hosted events, help with policies, procedures, manual updates; support during audit and RCSA activities, and assist Manager and HR Management as required.