Office Status: Hybrid
- Validate and maintain, independently from F/O, end of day market data.
- Verify position reconciliations from Back Office.
- Produce a daily P&L for different desks with the following perimeter:
- Treasury Trading and Funding
- Perform a P&L Attribution Analysis.
- Produce risk indicators, and more specifically:
- Fx Exposures
- Report P&L, Cash Balances and Risks to Front Office, Risk Management and Management
- Participate to the PnL reconciliation process between MAM and Accounting on a daily basis
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Products, including Derivatives, both from a Risk and an Accounting perspective
- Good Knowledge of Excel and Access. Ability to maintain VBA Macros
- Good communication and organization skills
- Ability to work and interact effectively with the other Departments of the bank and in particular with the Front and Back Offices