EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
• Assist the Relationship Managers (“RMs”) in prescreening transactions and structuring term sheets.
• Prepare CAP A for Credit Committee and work with the credit analysis team to handle inquiries and approval process.
• Facilitate the flow of loan closing documents.
• Execute and manage all portfolio monitoring tasks: covenants, variance reports, taxes, insurance policy, borrowing base, dashboard report monitoring (maturities, past due, insurance, overdrafts), etc.
• Identify and communicate portfolio issues/areas of concern and implement control mechanisms to ensure portfolio health.
• Assist RMs with all customer related requirements.
• Prepare annual reviews.
• Early identification of risk and potential risk rating changes.
• Attend site inspections and client meetings with RMs.
• Must be self-motivated and able to manage the work demands of a growing environment.
• Strong work ethic, initiative, ownership/accountability and follow-through on responsibilities and assignments.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels throughout the Bank, as well as borrowers, participating lenders and third party vendors.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Maintain current knowledge of BOM, policy guidelines and bank compliance requirements (BSA/AML/OFAC and other regulations) and participate in training and policy initiatives as required.
Experience Needed: Minimum 7 – 10 years of relevant portfolio management experience in a middle market C&I banking environment.
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Finance/Accounting/Economics. MBA desirable. Languages (other than English): Hebrew a plus, not required.