• Support the new business and origination functions of the Corporate and Industrial (C&I) lending teams by pre-screening transactions for general fit and request additional information to assess the credit profile of a particular borrower.
• Utilize analytical programs and industry expertise in this function.
• Commence the underwriting process by determining the necessary financial information requirements to be obtained from prospects/borrowers and 3rd parties, including but not limited to market information, borrowing entity and structure, personal and corporate financial statements, borrowing bases, accounts receivable agings, as well as other due diligence items.
• Analyze and prepare stress test scenarios.
• 5 years’ work experience
• Bachelor’s degree with a major in Finance, Economics, or Mathematics preferred
• Existing knowledge of financial markets and transaction structuring
• Excellent quantitative/analytical and written/verbal communication skills
• Excellent time and project management skills