International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid – 2 days per week
- Develop and manage detailed regulatory change management project plans and timelines with accountable stakeholders and external vendors.
- Provide project management support and coordinate planning, implementation, UAT, go/no-go, production readiness, production release, task tracking and documentation.
- Provide strategic direction, drive project stakeholders to follow best practices and controls throughout planning and implementation phases.
- Actively manage a RAID log of project risks and escalate key issues with immediate supervisors and senior management for resolution.
- Assist with coordination of UAT testing activities for regulatory change management tool which includes (but not limited to):
- Development of end-to-end UAT approach and plan.
- Coordination and support of UAT stakeholder calls (UAT overview, training, test execution etc.)
- Supporting defect management calls with vendors.
- Development and distribution of UAT metrics to project team.
- Development of training materials for end users.
- Coordinate meetings and report/escalate matters as appropriate.
- Schedules and attends meetings with key stakeholders and vendors to ensure regulatory change needs are addressed; documents the content of meetings and timely communicates to senior management and relevant parties.
- Tracks status of initiative, projects, milestones and circulates information in weekly and monthly status reports as needed.
- Develops, documents, and maintains tracking and reporting tools (through SharePoint, Excel, etc.) to facilitate effective and efficient management status reporting for development and maintenance of regulatory change management.
- Work closely with all regulatory and governance staff and assists with other departments as needed to drive efficiencies and execution of regulatory change management framework.
- Support utilization of designated regulatory change management system/repository and external technologies utilized for regulatory monitoring purposes.