QA Program Designer
Duration: 6 months
- Establish a QA program, define the scope and draft QA policies, procedures, standards and plans
- Analyze the processes and controls and design the QA test system to identify logical or process specific issues of all IT functions, including Project Management, IT Operation, Change Management, IT Asset Management, IT Risk Management, etc.
- Effectively communicate the QA program standards and expectations to all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree is required; advanced degree is preferred
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in IT QA or IT auditing within financial industry
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading QA teams and projects
- In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies and tools in all IT functions, including Project Management, IT Operation, Change Management, IT Asset Management, IT Risk Management, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of US regulations and industry best practices of financial industry and IT
- Analytical, focused on results and efficiency, able to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior management members