EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
Sitting within Commodities and Global Markets Central Risk division, the Rates Management team is
responsible for the curation and production of the rates used to value, settle and run risk on the diverse
portfolio of products. The team works closely with both the business and technology, often in a time sensitive environment, to ensure that the business rates are available for trading, profit and loss reporting,
risk and position management.
In the Central Risk division, we are proud of our high-performance culture, empowering innovation while
maintaining a strong partnership with the businesses we support. Your ability to work collaboratively will
be demonstrated as you engage with Trading, Technology and Risk Management, among other
stakeholder groups throughout the Commodities and Global Markets business. Your drive for continuous
improvement will be utilized as you create sustainable and innovative solutions to address business-led
issues and requirements.
- Working with the front office to set up rate captures for new trading activity, analyzing the
requirements and quickly setting up a solution to meet the need.
- Working on longer term projects such as helping set up new businesses, optimizing and
consolidating rate capture processes or implementing a new reporting platform.
- Working with our Technology team to drive improvements to our tech platform or build new
- Constant exposure to a broad range of products and systems across Commodities and Global
Markets – learning and applying new things every day.
- You should have 3+ years of financial services experience, in a risk analytics or similar role and a good
understanding of commodities, FX and/or Interest Rates markets.
- The ability to write code is not required but having the capability to understand our technology stack will be necessary.
- Basic knowledge of Python or equivalent scripting language would prove useful, as would familiarity with major market data providers such as Bloomberg and Refinitiv.
- Your excellent problem-solving ability, and strong communication and stakeholder management skills
will aid you in being successful in this role.
- If you have a can-do attitude and are willing to jump into any problem, large or small, apply today.