EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
• Maintain oversight of all ongoing monitoring requirements and client deliverables as well as compliance with all terms of the loan agreement.
• Update, track and follow up with customers on financial covenants, real estate taxes and insurance due on a periodic basis.
• Ensure that covenant, loan and collateral data is correctly represented in internal systems.
• Prepare the reporting status for weekly meeting of aged/outstanding financial reports.
• Assist Portfolio Managers with all portfolio monitoring tasks: covenants, variance reports, and dashboard report monitoring (maturities, past dues), etc
• Assist with renewals, increases, extensions, and modifications on existing client relationships.
• Investigate and follow-up with customers and internal departments on reporting exceptions and aged/outstanding issues.
• Investigate interest/fees discrepancies with internal departments and customers
• Upload and manage data files in the data room systems on a daily/monthly basis to ensure all Participant banks have been notified accordingly.
• Assist with any Ad-hoc projects.
• Perform other duties, as assigned, which fall within scope of responsibility.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance and/or accounting, or combination of education with working knowledge of finance/accounting.
• Minimum one-year experience with asset management, collateral monitoring and/or prior commercial lending experience
• Experience in CRE finance, portfolio management is a plus.
• Maintain current knowledge of BOM, policy guidelines and bank compliance requirements (BSA/AML/OFAC and other regulations) and participate in training and policy initiatives as required.
• Proficiency with MS Office products, Internet and ability to research property status, violations, title, etc.).