EXTERNAL CLIENT ROLE
Perform a variety of administrative tasks and support GMD personnel. Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors. Administrative Assistant should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to communicate at different managerial levels.
• Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contribute to projects and following up on results.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
• Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
• Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.