Office Status: Hybrid
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the country — Executive Search & Staffing
On target earnings for year one: 65k-80k (+)
Madison-Davis has experienced explosive growth, doubling in size over the past year and we plan to do the same in 2022. This is a huge opportunity with top earning potential; our recruiters regularly earn six figures. The people we bring on will be set up to do very well.
We are looking to bring on professionals who want to grow/succeed with us as we continue to grow.
Benefits of Sales Coordinator role:
A Full-Time position
A competitive salary for Sales Coordinator– dependent on experience (entry level) PLUS commission.
An Excellent Benefits Package that includes health insurance, dental and vision (with employee contribution), generous PTO package, 401k with a match, presidents club
One day remote per week
Fun work environment fostering a great company culture
Base salary PLUS commission
A day in the life of a Madison-Davis Recruiting Coordinator may include:
- Partner with the Executive Recruiters to search for top talent in the market.
- Provide direct sourcing support which includes engaging, assessing, and activating executive level talent for our most critical searches.
- Searching, sourcing and recruiting for ideal candidates utilizing our extensive database, job boards, LinkedIn and direct sourcing/referrals.
- Implement innovative sourcing techniques to develop diverse talent pools of executive level talent
- Creating lead lists for recruiting and managing directors.
- Developing market knowledge to gain competitive edge.
- You will receive extensive training.
What we are looking for in a Recruiting Coordinator
- Bachelors degree; a MUST
- Strong organizational and communication skills