International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (2 days per week)
Salary: $150,000 – $175,000
- Responsible for the coordination and drafting of management related reports on a timely basis.
- Communicate policies, procedures and new regulatory requirements simply and efficiently to affected business and infrastructure units in order to minimize bureaucracy and process burden.
- Design, implement and maintain Compliance policies and procedures to ensure consistency in achieving industry best practices and in minimizing regulatory risk.
- Coordinate compliance regulatory examinations, inquiries, and audits and support the drafting of responses to these requests for information.
- Coordinate, draft and present training materials.
- Coordinate with compliance staff of other entities within the company
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise for compliance issues.