Tier 1 Investment Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid (2 days per week in office)
Salary: Up to $200,000
- Provide regulatory advice and analysis to management and business lines on the permissibility and appropriateness under U.S. banking laws and other regulations of proposed activities, transactions and investments.
- Provide advice and support to Compliance, Risk and Finance Department on application of laws and regulations.
- Provide advice and support to the bank’s Compliance and Risk functions in connection with regulatory projects, governance and necessary enhancements
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory filings.
- Provide advice on sanctions, ABC and AML rules and regulations to business lines on the impact of such rules on various transactions.
- Provide support to Regulatory Unit attorneys in accordance with needs and under supervision of senior department attorneys.
- Monitor and report on regulatory and other relevant developments.
- Assist in preparation of materials for presentations to management, front office and administrative staff.
- Assist in preparation and distribution of monthly updates to management committee.