Apply for the Regulatory Obligations & Controls Manager position
"*" indicates required fields
Office Status: Hybrid (2-3 days per week in office)
Salary: $82,000 – $203,000
- Assist with management of the U.S. Regulatory Library and Control Inventory, including implementing regulatory content solution, collaborating and coordinating with U.S. business line compliance officers and business line support personnel to periodically update the U.S. regulatory obligations and associated controls.
- Support the U.S. point-of-contact for Global Compliance initiatives as they impact the U.S. Regulatory Library and Controls inventory, including discussions relating to extraterritorial obligations and associated controls.
- Support Global Compliance in the continued enhancement of an integrated technology solution and its database that houses all regulatory requirements/obligations and risk-related controls applicable to the Bank’s U.S. operations. Drive design and implementation of the U.S. specific components within the integrated solution.
- Assist the Global Compliance project team in developing processes, systems, and standards to map and update applicable legal & regulatory requirements/obligations to relevant policies and procedures and internal controls in accordance with U.S. regulatory expectations and business/control functions.
- Support implementation of a global, cross-divisional framework for identifying and tracking legal & regulatory requirements/obligations, policies and procedures, and related internal controls.