Investment Bank Client
Office Status: Hybrid
A growing midsize investment bank is building out their regulatory reporting team. They are in major growth mode and are looking for the right leadership to assist with decision making on general processes of this group down the road. The VP will manage a small team and be the point person while communicating with senior level stakeholders throughout the business. There is a major start up mentality to this particular group. They compensate very well and are flexible on working from home:
- Prepare FRY 10, FR Y-7 and FR Y-6 reports and liaises with the various internal departments to ensure that the appropriate information is obtained and timely updated into the organizational chart
- Interact and work closely with the Legal Department and Planning to address all structural changes that relate to the FRY -10, FR Y-7 and FR Y-6 reports
- Continue to improve the process control effectiveness of the FRY -10, FR Y-7 and FR Y-6 reports preparation
- Interact and work closely with IT department to design and build a legal entity database which will hold the legal entity metadata and support the ability for a daily or quarterly attestation process.
- Act as the main lead and coordinator to collect attestation from the business owner of every legal entity to confirm the accuracy of the meta data.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all regulatory reports
- Respond to FRB inquiries related to structural changes in the organization in a timely manner
- Support/participate in regulatory reporting examinations, internal and external audits related to structural change
- Conduct periodic review of new entities to ensure completeness and compliance to the reporting requirements of the FRY 10, FR Y-7 and FR Y-6 reports
- Keep abreast of all regulatory guideline changes related to FRY – 10, FR Y-7 and FR Y-6 reports
- Be able to manage and meet tight reporting deadlines
- Get involved in the preparation of other related regulatory reports
- 4+ years of bank regulatory reporting experience – knowledge of FR Y-7, FR Y-6, and FR Y-10 regulatory reporting requirements