Financial Services Client
Office Status: Remote
Compensation: $150,000 – $180,000
- The Credit Monitoring Analyst will provide day-to-day support to the Portfolio Manager as part of the Credit Monitoring Team.
- The Credit Monitoring Analyst will be expected to have finance experience with exposure to best practice valuation methodologies (e.g., use of publicly traded comparable company data, equity waterfalls, cash flow modeling and debt pricing).
- Monitoring and valuing several corporate debt and equity investments
- Performing complex financial analysis and producing high quality quantitative and qualitative valuation reports
- Work independently and complete tasks related to: data entry, report creation, meeting support, investment valuations and financial statement analysis