Job Type: Full-time
Location: Tarrytown, NY
Who are we?
Madison-Davis is a rapidly growing Executive Search firm specializing in the Financial Services industry. We are currently seeking a high energy Researcher to contribute to the expansion of one of our growing Financial Services Divisions.
A day in the life of a Madison-Davis Recruiter may include:
- Scouting job openings and providing team Recruiters with leads.
- Strategizing with team members and Managing Directors on best sourcing/researching practices.
- Searching, sourcing and recruiting for ideal candidates utilizing our extensive database, job boards, LinkedIn and direct sourcing/referrals.
- Pre-qualifying candidates for open positions.
- Creating lead lists for recruiting and managing directors.
- Developing market knowledge to gain competitive edge.
- Bachelor’s Degree a MUST, preferably in Finance, Business or Economics
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in the financial services/insurance/recruitment/sales sector
- Grit and patience to conduct long detailed searches
- High sense of urgency and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Aptitude to be/become a subject matter expert in the Finance industry
Madison-Davis offers a competitive compensation structure, excellent benefits, 401k, generous vacation and holiday pay, as well as an upbeat and family-oriented company culture! Madison-Davis also offers excellent internal growth opportunities for employees who show determination for success!