We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position is a part of the Risk Management department. Our risk professionals are tasked with identifying revenue opportunities and risk trends by monitoring the performance of our existing portfolio, growth opportunities, and general market trends. We develop and implement strategies for credit line increases, authorizations, collection, fraud, retention, and the sale of revenue based products.
In the role of Risk Analyst II- Retention Execution, this person will be responsible for executing the Bank’s customer retention programs. This position will focus on the campaign execution and monitoring of the proactive retention and reinstatement campaigns. This position will own the program strategy, underwriting, and campaign execution. Several tools that will be considered include spend incentives, activation enticements, credit line increases, pricing adjustments, rewards programs, and convenience checks.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Ensure strategic alignment to overall enterprise-wide retention, utilization, and spend goals
- Oversee execution of proactive retention programs and strategies to meet and exceed company goals
- Oversee execution of reinstatement programs and strategies to meet and exceed company goals
- Work closely with the Finance Team to ensure P&L accuracy and alignment at program levels for monthly executive approval
- Anticipate issues based on knowledge of business trends and drive solutions
- Research the impacts of business decisions.
- Manage the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Math or related field.
- 3+ years experience in Financial Services, Credit Card Issuing, and Banking.
- Intellectual horsepower with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills and political savvy.
- Knowledge of financial analysis and profitability drivers.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and analyze large amounts of information.
- Must be able to lead a strong team of analysts and prioritize multiple highly impactful projects.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tool suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Strong financial analytical skills with the ability to read, interpret, and evaluate, financial time-series tracking reports (including vintage analysis).
- Familiar with a wide variety of credit card industry concepts, practices, and procedures including Customer Retention Strategy.
- Advanced technical competencies using SAS Enterprise Guide and Miner and/or SQL; Excel and Tableau are required..
Preferred (Not Required):
- Advanced degree
- Consumer Credit Card industry experience
- 5+ years advanced use of at least one of the following: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, or SAS