International Banking Client
Office Status: Hybrid
- This role is for a Risk Reporting Analyst who will act as a member of the Enterprise Risk team.
- The position requires a candidate with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- The ability to work well with stakeholders within the firm is essential as this role has high visibility within the Bank.
- Provide senior management with information to assess the current risks and forecast risks within the business through taxonomy driven analytics.
- Coordinate and collaborate, while building strong relationships, with Audit, Compliance, Operations, IT, Business Lines, and others as appropriate.
- Create, maintain and administer a sustainable framework for efficient and effective Risk reporting across relevant Executives and Committees
- Minute taking for risk committees.
- Assist the Enterprise Risk Team with risk tasks, such as control testing.