The team lead will be responsible for supervising the IT audit team, currently a team of around 6-10 people. This includes oversight over the design and execution of the audit coverage for the Bank’s US IT Audit Program. This includes IT systems and risks, information security, cybersecurity, applications and IT operations. The team lead will be responsible for regulatory reporting and communication as well as relevant examination preparation and coordination.
- We are looking for someone with at least 10 years of relevant experience in an IT audit role at the VP level and over 10 years at the SVP level.
- We would prefer candidates who have leadership experience in IT audit in banking/ relevant financial institutions.
- Experience as an IT or IT operations leader, familiarity with core banking systems, transactional platforms, workflow tools used in retail and commercial banking are required.
- The ideal candidate would have extensive knowledge of banking information security and cybersecurity risk management, IT operations, IT risk management, application and IT integrated controls.
- The candidate should have deep IT lifecycle expertise and the ability to perform pre-implementation reviews to evaluate sufficiency of IT beyond operating effectiveness.
- Familiarity with FFIEC regulatory standards, COSO, COBIT, ISO and other IT controls and one or more relevant professional qualification are required (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA).
- Bilingual abilities in Chinese preferred but not required.