Financial Services Client
Office Status: Hybrid
*Job is located in Westport, CT. Successful candidate expected to be in office at least 1-2 days per week*
- Upon receipt, review the Borrowing Base Certificates (“BBC”) and supporting documentation for accuracy and compare/reconcile both the loan and collateral balances to the loan monitoring software platform (Stucky).
- Review all clients’ Accounts Receivable Aging for new concentrated customers, unusual entries and calculate all applicable reserves associated with the collateral.
- Communicate any BBC concerns/variances to the portfolio managers and notify the client of any changes/variances to the loan, Accounts receivables, Inventory, ineligibles etc.
- Spread, analyze and post the month-end Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable aging, Inventory and other assets into Stucky to track collateral and loan trends.
- Follow-up on required client reporting, such as A/R and A/P aging, financial statements, compliance certificates, insurance certificates, tax returns, etc. to update the Loan software (Stucky) ticker.
- Prepare monthly reports for distribution to Management that includes numerical data and written narrative.
- Set up new loans with line limits, interest rates, fees, Libor and Participation in Stucky, along with closing and monitoring daily and monthly balances in Stucky that ties to Finance reports.
- Coach, develop and train Junior Analyst and staff in technical skills and provide guidance on Asset Based monitoring policies, practices and procedures
- Closely partner with the Portfolio and Finance teams to ensure systems are updated accurately and invoicing is accurate and timely. Develop deep domain expertise in Stucky; act as back-up to Analysts for specified accounts.
- 4-10 Years of applicable experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Stucky experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree required