Office Status: Hybrid
The position’s responsibilities include the following: monitoring transactions utilizing various internal systems in order to verify that the Bank’s activity is in compliance with various laws and regulations, reviewing and validating high risk KYC files, conducting quality assurance reviews to ensure that the Bank’s AML policies and procedures are being adhered to. He/she is expected to have knowledge of current anti-money laundering regulations, policies and requirements as per the Bank Secrecy Act, and the USA Patriot Act.
- Review and validation of High Risk KYC files to ensure completeness and compliance with Bank policies and Regulatory Requirements.
- Review and issue regulatory guidance to Bank staff on proposed activities and transactions.
- Assist with the review and validation of the Bank’s Transaction Filtering and Monitoring Programs, as is required by NYS DFS Part 504 regulations.
- Review daily transactions to ensure that all activity is in compliance w/ current BSA/AML regulatory standards.
- Responsible for review of daily reports and reconciliations of all daily transaction and customer uploads within compliance databases.
- Conduct investigations on individuals and activity that are deemed possibly suspicious.
- File Suspicious Activity Reports for confirmed Suspicious Activity.
- Assist in screening live payments for potential sanctions violations.
- Assist with analysis of data for the Bank’s BSA/AML and OFAC Risk Assessments.
- 4+ years experience